Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Artelier!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Terms & Conditions
For your convenience, the following are some of the most important requirements for sellers as detailed in the terms of service below. By using artelier the gallery, you ("seller") agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, the entire terms of service.
As a seller, it is agreed:
- you are age 18 or older;
- you are the copyright owner or have the proper permissions for any content or images you upload;
- if you are selling your own items (as opposed to print-on-demand), you will promptly ship the correct item(s) upon accepting an order;
- if you are selling your own items, you will promptly issue refunds when appropriate;
- if you are selling your own items, you are responsible for any payment reversals or charge backs that may occur;
- if you are using print-on-demand, you are responsible for any returns that are due to uploading an image that doesn't follow the print-on-demand guidelines;
- you agree with the terms of service in its entirety.
Terms of service
1. Acceptance of terms
Artelier provides its service to you, subject to the following terms of service ("tos"), which may be updated by artelier from time to time without notice to you. By using artelier the gallery, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, these terms of service.
2. Description of service
Artelier provides an online selling and buying service (the "service"). You understand and agree that you may receive certain communications from artelier, such as service announcements and administrative messages, and that these communications are considered part of artelier membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance artelier shall be subject to the tos. You understand and agree that artelier the gallery is provided "as-is" and that artelier assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, miss-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
You are responsible for obtaining access to artelier the gallery and that access may involve third party fees (such as internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access artelier.
3. Your registration obligations
In consideration of your use of artelier, you agree to:
(a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the artelier the gallery registration form (such information being the "registration data") and
(b) maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or artelier the gallery has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, artelier the gallery has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of artelier (or any portion thereof).
5. Member account, password and security
You will receive an account upon completing the artelier registration process. you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account and any related password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
You acknowledge and agree that artelier may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) enforce the tos;
(c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; or
(d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of artelier, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of artelier the gallery, including your content, may involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. Selling on artelier
If you use artelier the gallery to sell or advertise any services or products, it is agreed that you ("seller") must be age 18 or older. As the seller, upon receiving a new order, you must promptly accept the order or, with good reason, decline the order. Upon accepting an order, you must promptly ship the correct item(s) in good faith to the buyer, unless a delay is requested by the buyer. you acknowledge and agree that you will promptly issue refunds when appropriate. If deemed necessary by artelier the gallery, Artelier the gallery and its designees shall have the right to issue a refund on behalf of the seller without the consent of the seller.
Special admonitions for international use
Recognizing the global nature of the internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported india
9. Content submitted or made available for inclusion on Artelier
Artelier the gallery does not claim ownership of content you submit or make available for inclusion on artelier.in. with respect to content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of artelier, you grant artelier the following worldwide, royalty free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
- With respect to content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of artelier, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content on artelier the gallery. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such content on artelier and will terminate at the time you remove or artelierthe gallery removes such content from artelier the gallery
- With respect to content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of artelier, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
You agree to indemnify and hold artelier the gallery, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or make available through artelier, your use of artelier, your connection to artelier, your violation of the tos, or your violation of any rights of another.
11. General practices regarding use and storage
You acknowledge that artelier may establish general practices and limits concerning use of artelier the gallery, including without limitation the maximum number of days that uploaded content will be retained by artelier the gallery, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on the artelier servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access artelier the gallery in a given period of time. you agree that artelier has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other content maintained or transmitted by artelier the gallery. You acknowledge that artelier reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that artelier the gallery reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
12. Modifications to service
Artelier the gallery reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, artelier (or any part thereof) with or without notice. you agree that artelier the gallery shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of artelier the gallery.
13. Termination and cancellation
You agree that artelier, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of artelierthe gallery, and remove and discard any content within artelier the gallery, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if artelier believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the tos. Artelier the gallery may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing artelier the gallery, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to artelier the gallery under any provision of this tos may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that artelier the gallery may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and content in your account and/or bar any further access to such content or artelier. Further, you agree that artelier the gallery shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to artelier the gallery. to cancel, go to your settings and change your gallery status to "cancel". Any other form of cancellation request may or may not be accepted or processed, including but not limited to, cancellation requests via email, mail, or phone.
14. Dealings with advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through artelier the gallery, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. you agree that artelier the gallery shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on artelier.
Artelier the gallery may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other world wide web sites or resources. Because artelier has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that artelierthe gallery is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that artelierthe gallery shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
16. Proprietary rights of artelier the gallery
You acknowledge and agree that artelier and any necessary software used in connection with artelier.in("software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that content presented to you through artelier the gallery or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. except as expressly authorized by artelier or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on artelier the gallery or the software, in whole or in part.
Artelier the gallery grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to artelier. You agree not to access artelier the gallery by any means other than through the interface that is provided by artelier the gallery for use in accessing artelier the gallery.
17. Disclaimer of warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of artelier the gallery is at your sole risk. Artelier the gallery is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Artelier expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Artelier makes no warranty that
- Artelier the gallery will meet your requirements,
- Artelier the gallery will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- The results that may be obtained from the use of artelier the gallery will be accurate or reliable,
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through a will meet artelier the gallery our expectations, and
- Any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of artelier the gallery is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from artelier the gallery shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the tos.
18.Limitation of liability
you expressly understand and agree that Artelier shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if artelier the gallery has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use artelier the gallery;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from artelier the gallery;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on artelier the gallery; or
- Any other matter relating to artelier the gallery.
19. Exclusions and limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 17 and 18 may not apply to you.
The tos may be updated by artelier the gallery from time to time without notice to you. Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. Artelier may also provide notices of changes to the tos or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on artelier the gallery.